SHOP

 
KNOWSGAYseven.jpg

You can now pre-order the new KNOWSGAY No7. It's a special limited edition of 30 and comes packaged in a 9x12x2.5 printed box.

This issue will benefit the 2018 NY Queer Zine Fair as well as New Alternatives, with 75% of all sales will help pay for the fair’s extra costs and the remaining 25% will go directly to New Alternatives.
.
You can BUY it here.